Seasons Greetings & Happy New Year!

Hope you all had a refreshing end of year break and spent quality time with your friends and family. I can't wait to see what 2013 brings! I wish you all a Happy and exciting new year all the way from cold cold Toronto!

My NY Resolution
1. Get fit and train for the Toronto 10k run and the Annual WWF CN Tower Climb (for the pandas)
2. Expand my culinary skills and return to Sydney with a whole new repertoire (mainly because I miss the food back home and can't find them here so why not make it?! Yes I can!)
3. Keep travelling...creating...designing...blogging (my bad)...the usual :)

What's your new years resolution?
Xxx Michelle


In my Portmans party dress testing out my new Conair Minipro Clipless curler. For someone who has never been able to curl their  super straight hair successfully, we finally have success!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle,

    Happy new year too. NY wish resolution? Keep blogging =), travel 3 countries I've never been before and learning a new language.

    BTW, I love your cake, did you made it yourself?

    ReplyDelete