Country Road, take me home..



Pictured with Necklace - Jacqui E, Aus Vogue October 2011
Yes I have a Country Road addiction and I'm not afraid to say it.

I have trying hard to be good but a trip to Country Road with my friend Susz ruined all that! I have a love-hate relationship with the "Spend & Save" promotion that my favourite store Country Road offers.  Every few months they send me emails to tempt me to spend $150 and save $50 or spend $300 and save $100 and damn, it works!

I picked up a gorgeous summer Tangello Throw and these cute matching bowls and cups. The orange blue and white colours were jumping out from the sea of other cool graphic prints. Apart from homewares, Australian/ New Zealand brand Country Road also do Mens and Womenswear and the cutest children wear too!

No comments:

Post a Comment